Rotary type press
Four station rotary type press, producing over 800 pads per hour at a five second press cycle.
High performance short cycle press, for the production of big lot sizes.
This machine is designed as four-station-roundtable machine on which four pressing units will be moved stepwise through three handling stations and the press station.
The insertion of the back plates takes place in the press station where subsequently the press cycle proceeds according to parameters that can exactly be reproduced and which are comfortably programmable.
- Station 1: for removal of the finished pads, cleaning the pressing tools and application of the mould elease agent
- Station 2: for feeding and exactly distribution of the friction material in the mould
- Station 3: for feeding and exactly distribution of the under layer material in the press mould
- Pressing force: 120 t - 230 t Number of stations: 2
- Max. lining size: up to 250 x 120 mm
- Cavities per tool: 1 - 2
- Tool temperature (in general): 50 - 250 °C
- Detailed description