Robot integration: Stäubli and IAG
Special machines with robotics for solving automation tasks
Robot-supported special machines / automation solutions from IAG meet customer-specific requirements even under the most demanding production environments and strict industry-specific requirements.
IAG relies on robots from Stäubli. The robot manufacturer offers a broad industry-specific range of first-class four- and six-axis robots. The company has proven expertise in almost all industrial sectors and can supply proven robot solutions for all sectors from automotive, aviation and electronics to metal, plastics, medicine, biotechnology and food.
Thanks to decades of experience, Stäubli can now quickly adapt its superior standard robots to industry-specific conditions and requirements with simple modifications. Numerous special versions for sensitive environments convince users all over the world, including ESD versions, clean room versions, HE models with wash-down design, EX protection versions and many more:
The encapsulated housing of the robot offers excellent protection against dust and splash water, which can be pushed to the top by an optional overpressure unit. Contact with cooling lubricants, cleaning agents as well as acids and alkalis cannot harm these designs.
Further arguments in favor of Stäubli include in metal processing or machine operation:
- High in-house production depth, R&D for mechanics, controls & software in-house, high quality
- Patented self-made gear (JCM / JCS) with extremely smooth running, rigidity and zero backlash
- High precision of the robots combined with high dynamics
- Best movement pattern, spherical work area, compact design
- Widest portfolio in small robotics (4-axis and 6-axis robots!)
- Standard articulated arm robot = protection class IP65 (wrist IP67) or clean room class 100
- Special robot portfolio (ESD protection, EX protection, HE / washable, clean room, Stericlean, ...)
- TCO costs as an important argument for the end customer (no maintenance / low maintenance = 20,000 hours of operation for the 6-axis, 12,000 hours for the 4-axis)
- Absolute encoder in all axes (no resolver-based system! No buffer batteries!)
- Software package SRS 2019 for simulation, offline programming and (remote) maintenance
Presentation of the application
Many IAG customers rely on the Stäubli company. As a special machine builder, IAG integrates solutions with Stäubli support and is an integrator of fully automatic assembly and production lines with corresponding solutions from the Stäubli robot product range.
Perfect collaboration: robots and special machines
Stäubli is a company founded in 1892 as a family-run workshop on the shores of Lake Zurich, is a pioneer in mechatronics and proud of its solid roots in engineering. The company fulfills global availability requirements and service branches