Electrical Engineering /
Hard- and Software
For more than 30 years IAG has been building complex special machines that our engineers plan and develop hardware and software for in-house. Professional control cabinet construction and machine installation is carried out by our qualified personnel and is the heart of every industrial Automation system.
Thanks to our many years of experience and the production of more than 400 fully automatic machines, we are able to draw on a wide range of experience and are available for customers worldwide with our expertise and experience.
Our qualified and experienced employees have a broad range of experience in hardware planning, control and high-level language programming, safety programming, robot programming, drive technology and project management.
We always work with state-of-the-art technology using all common software products, such as EPLAN P8, EPLAN Fluid, EPLAN ProPanel, Siemens TIA Portal, Siemens Simatic S7, C#, C++, etc.
Competitive advantage with
IAG Electrical Engineering / Hard- and Software
- Engineering and design that complies with standards
- Evidence of performance level
- Developing, programming and commissioning control systems and visualisations
- Programming and commissioning the safety functions including the necessary checks and documentation
- Robot programming
- Cycle time optimisation
- Employee training
- Planning and production and that is economical and efficient
- Retrofit through digital renewal of the control system and the switch cabinet
Hardware and software engineering
- Contract engineering or as an external service. We’re happy to be able to support other machine manufacturers with our experienced engineers and ensure sustainable customer support over longer periods of time.
- Current development tools from leading control manufacturers
- Standardised libraries
- Central management of production and process data
- Data exchange with SQL queries
- Implementation of database applications
- Transparency in the production process
- Optimisation of processes and lead times
- Real-time information on order progress
- Database for management decisions
- Detailed data for planning and post-calculation
- Early problem detection/elimination
- Input for the CIP system
Control cabinets to CE & UL standards
- Standard-compliant planning and design
- Electrical design with EPLAN P8 and Pro Panel
- Project engineering of all sorts of systems, from the terminal box to complete industrial automation solutions
- In-depth component knowledge and extensive article database
- Innovative and modern HMI design for optimal usability
- Complex systems and processes clearly mapped
- Comprehensive and detailed diagnosis
- State-of-the-art development methods
- UX design